Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I access my computers history on the harddrive so that I can check what my domestic enjoy be doing?


How do I access my computers history on the harddrive so that I can check what my domestic enjoy be doing?

Go to the top toolbar - click on history. Of course, a savvy being would do the same and delete any entries they didn't want you to know something like.
yeah it also depends if the history is even set to a certain amount of days
If the histiry have not been erased you can do it a couple of differnet ways.

1) if everyone uses alike log in baptize then of late open the browser and click on the history button at the top by the check out button.

2) go to my computer right click on the c drive and select explore, click on the documents and settings after the user name, after click on cookies. If more then one user coookies and the temp files will be underneath local settings.

The cookie folder will tell you adjectives the websites the date it was finishing visited and the time.

3) travel to start, then flush, type in istiry within the all files and folders spot, next click more advanced options and check underhand files and folders, then click on search out.

When search brings up the folder next you can click on it and chose open folder containing, also look contained by the temporary internet files which will be right lower than the history file.



If you hold more then one log within name do these steps for respectively log in label.
you could also install software to monitor user activity...this remains unknown to anyone but you (if you have mutliple user accounts) and can be password protected so they cant access it or disable it.

No comments:

Post a Comment