Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how do i verbs my cd burner on my computer?

cd burner isnt burning cds and is reading errors what cd burner cleaner works best

how do i verbs my cd burner on my computer?

You may buy a cleaning disk at a local store that carry electronics. The disk has little soft brushes on the bottom, and they verbs the laser inside the drive.
You do not need to grasp any specialized cleaner, a standard CD-ROM cleaner will work just fine.
I get this super cleaner from WalMart called CleanDr. It works on compact disc drives, DVD players, XBox, PlayStation2. Easy to use.
Most likely the drive is discouraging. But for kicks you can purchase (wal-mart) a disc drive cleaning disk. They are about 5 dollars or so. Just a short time FYI I've never cleaned the drives of my computers or DVD players. Unless the lense is totally obscured the absolutley best way to verbs this is to take the drive apart and swab next to with some alcohol and a Q-tip. Most of the modern drive coming out own a self cleaning lense anyway. So if something were to in truth sit on the lense to obscure the laser it would of come off anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment