Friday, September 17, 2010

How can you notify when your tough drive is getting tired??

How can you relay when your hard drive on your computer is getting tired? I get my desk top about 6 years ago. No problems ever next to it except changing out a supporter. Yes it is a Dell. But now today I fired it up and it of late sits there and I click the blue E for IE and it in recent times sits there. I can't bring up my Incredimail or anything. It is merely like it is suspended contained by time. It is a P4, 1.8GHz I think. 512 mb of RAM. I click on my computer, but right in a minute it is not even going to open up that. HMMMM Someone told me it is probably my rugged drive is tired. DO you think it is that or what do you imagine it is? Thanks for your help.

How can you notify when your tough drive is getting tired??

If you can bring back it to boot - which you obviously can - afterwards the hard drive have not given up the ghost all the same. Another sign of a tired hard drive is clicking sounds.



I would suspect that you are dealing near some type of malware - virus, spyware, etc.



First - turn off System Restore. (Right click My Computer - properties - System Restore tab - check turn rotten. Try booting that puppy into safe mode - restart and rhythm the F8 key at the black peak. Hopefully you have a clothed virus scan and spyware scans installed. Scan and see what it comes up next to. If you can safely delete or quarantine - do so.
When it starts crying because it's bedtime.
very well when they get fruitless they usually start clicking or making really annoying/loud noises
Let it sit and see if it change and see if you can get it to defragment.Sounds approaching it is very fragmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment