Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I backup my easier said than done disk within Windows Media Centre?

And if at hand isn't an option to do it, can you reccomend free software that I can download to assistance me copy my files onto a DVD-RW disk?

How do I backup my easier said than done disk within Windows Media Centre?

You can backup media files using medium center

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/media...



If you want to do a complete backup of the whole system, you cannot do it surrounded by media center



There are oodles free programs that allow you to do a full backup:

Enhanced Windows Backup

Smart Backup 1.2

Windows Live OneCare also has a backup phase i believe.
try using nortons ghost its really right u can back up to a print file. terry
It is so simple newly parches one software which first name is ghost

and start it within your boot screen and in recent times backup your system
Try plato dvd creator

No comments:

Post a Comment