Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do i total power usage for my UPS?

If i own a PC usage 100Watt and i want to have a UPS that can provide a backup time from my UPS for 1 hour?



Does any one know how do i do a almanac calculation?

How do i total power usage for my UPS?

Go to this contact from APC & use the product selector calculator.

It will tell you exactly what you stipulation :

http://apc.com/tools/ups_selector/index.



regards,

Philip T
UPS hold quick transfer
The UPS ought to be rated contained by KW/hrs. For one that's rated at 1K Watt/hr, that's 1000 Watts for an hour, or 100 Watts for 10 hours, or 500 Watts for 2 hours, you see the shape hopefully.



Rating of UPS in KW/hr x 1000 / watt usage = hours of operation



As an example, if my UPS is rate at 2Kwatt/hr and my TV uses 150Watts, then it's 2 x 1000 / 150 = 13.33 hours of operation

No comments:

Post a Comment