Friday, September 17, 2010

How could I restore my computer disk drive files support?

My disk drive D: is missing on my computer. When I checked on to add/remove programs settings, it shows that my hardware is installed but had it properly. My computer is Windows ME.

How could I restore my computer disk drive files support?

You probably have already tried defragmenting your knotty drive, so my next selection would be to check on CNET.com for a free to try system utility/ cleaner. To regain separate drives (one for program files and the other for the O.S.) try partition illusion, probably can be found on CNET.com too. Hope this helps!
format
How much would it cost to build the categorical cheapest computer for internet and email? I'd just use overt source software... but I don't know what computer parts to get and where on earth (without having to wage a lot for shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment