Friday, September 17, 2010

how come when i burn a disc, it plays contained by my cd player, but not surrounded by my motor...it say ERROR?!?!?!?!?

Is it from the cd..im using a CD-RW. I dono whats wrong?!?!?!? When i put it within the car..it a moment ago spits it back out and read error?? But when i put it in my cd player it plays immaculately!

how come when i burn a disc, it plays contained by my cd player, but not surrounded by my motor...it say ERROR?!?!?!?!?

Many car disc players will not play CD-Rs or CD-RWs.
You need to obtain the CD's in the correct format, I use CD-RW+, if I use minus, it won't play surrounded by my car. Or is it the other instrument around? Go to Walmart or someplace and they will tell you if you involve CD-RW+, or CD-RW-. Hope this helps
Different disc players will not play burnt CDs.
my cd player does impossible to tell apart thing ......its strange....some burnt cd's only just do not play in you saloon cd player.
If the laser in your vehicle player is not strong enough, it will not play CD-RW disks. You might try CD-R which sometimes works but won't be rewriteable or you may enjoy to upgrade your car player to one that say it will work with CD-R and -RW. Good luck.
your motor CD player might not be an mp3 player

No comments:

Post a Comment