Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I modify the desktop deity perspective color final to transparent?

When I set a fresh wallpaper for my background on my laptop, adjectives my icons enjoy a black background. I don't approaching it like that. I want it to be transparent again. How do I do this? thankfulness.

How do I modify the desktop deity perspective color final to transparent?

I take it you enjoy windows XP?

If so, the god text isn't transparent per utter. At least not as far as I know. The color might hold matched your old setting. But do this:

Right click anywhere on an open box of your desktop and select "properties". From there click the "appearance" tab at the top. Next, click "advanced" in the neighbourhood the bottom. This will allow you to select "desktop" from a drop down menu under the word ITEM. Next to that menu you can very soon change the color bringing up the rear the text of your desktop icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment