Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I check available memory on my computer?

Do I dance to control Panel?

How do I check available memory on my computer?

First, do you mean RAM or do you parsimonious available hard drive space?



If you want to see how much RAM you own:

1. Click on the Start Button

2. Find my computer

3. Right click on my computer



a window will pop up, recitation you what processor type you have, and what amount of RAM you own installed.



If you want to check available hard drive space.



Click on Start

Click on My Computer (left click)...gap the window

select what drive you want (i.e. C: drive)

right click on the drive

a windowpane will pop up with a pie shape on it



the pie shape will explain to you how much space is used and how much space you have disappeared available
You mean on Microsoft Windows? Go to the errand manager.
move about to my computer and click one of your drives and right click on it..proprties.
use task mediator...ctrl - alt - del
ctrl - alt- del then hit T.

No comments:

Post a Comment